Monday, March 2, 2009

About those goals...

In my first post on this blog back in January, I listed 3 goals for the quarter. Now, I check in on those goals to rate my progress on them.

Goal 1 : stop procrastinating - I think I've done better this quarter than in any previous quarter on this goal. I've had some distractions during the quarter, but for the most part, all my projects have been ready to go on the due dates with time to spare.

Goal 2 : ask more questions - Again, I have done decently well with this goal. I feel like there will always be more answers to be had, but I've gotten most all the ones that I've needed.

Goal 3 : have more fun - I have had more fun with projects this quarter than in the past. I think that this is a corollary of goal 1... I haven't been as stressed about due dates and stuff, so I've been able to have more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment