Tuesday, January 6, 2009

First Post

Well, this being my first post and all, I guess I should go through some general info about myself.
I am a native Cincinnatian and live in a town called St. Bernard. I own and live in a condo with my girlfriend Tiffany and our dog Maddy. Lets see... I just turned 22. I like to go out and have a good time with my friends. I play indoor soccer every sunday. I love sports. And food. And beer. I could go on writing this all night, but I'll stop there.

On to DesComm. If I had to give myself three goals for this quarter, they would be as follows (in no particular order):

~ Stop procrastinating. Or at least cut down on it. I would like to be able to breathe toward the end of the quarter.
~ Ask more questions. I know that I need answers. Prelude to answers: questions.
~ Have more fun with it. I tend to look at school assignments as all work and no play. I think that if I try to enjoy said assignments, it'll be a lot easier for me to get into them.

So, that's my first post. Some info, some goals, all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment